New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login245048 questions, 1084614 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Super powers

Go to latest mesage in thread

Super powers

lillaumlillaum, posted over a year ago

If you could choose any super power what would it be and why?

I would really like to be able to control the weather. my birthday is in October and I would love to be able to have a sunny birthday for once. Every christmas could be a white one. I could plan a BBQ and not have to cancel because the weather has taken a turn for the worst. I would never have to suffer from frizzy hair again because when I went out it would never rain. My garden could get watered without any effort and at my convienience. :-)

Posted on 4 July 2006 @ 20:37 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

tuxtux, posted over a year ago

invisibility :) imagine where I can go without being seen *cackles insanely*

Posted on 5 July 2006 @ 7:17 (London time) - permalink

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

Snap as Tux... Invisibility has got to be the best one... Being in places you are not meant to be and no one knows! Would be funny to drive a car or ride a bike whilst being invisible, imagine peoples faces!! Then of course spying on people that you want to get closer to.. like Brad Pitt! lol

Posted on 5 July 2006 @ 8:54 (London time) - permalink

AngeliccAngelicc, posted over a year ago

I would love to be able to read people minds, imagine what you'll find and no one could ever lie to you.

Posted on 5 July 2006 @ 23:58 (London time) - permalink

Invisability would be good fun, but reading peoples minds seems a little scary to me. I mean the flip side of that coin is that you would never have any romantic surprises, you would know what everyones thoughts were all day and all night you would never get any peace! Sometimes ignorance is bliss. I think if I knew each and every thought of all the people in the world I would go mad within seconds. Even if I could just read my mum's mind when she saw a nice guy she liked would be scary ... I mean yuck! :-) I think I will stick to controlling the weather lol :-)

Posted on 6 July 2006 @ 1:38 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I'm torn between flying, invisability and mind control/reading. All three would be pretty sweet :)

Posted on 8 July 2006 @ 21:44 (London time) - permalink

TerrapinTerrapin, posted over a year ago

I think maybe flying. im afraid of heights but at least it would be good exersize, tho invisibility would be hillarious in a ladies shower room... teehee

Posted on 8 July 2006 @ 23:50 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Could you imagine being able to fly but being aviophobic (http://phobialist.com/ heh) that would really suck.

I wonder if birds can be aviophobic?

Posted on 9 July 2006 @ 14:38 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I can't make up my mind what I would like to be,a time traveller like Dr Who or a fairy godmother or like strech from the fantastic four for when I climb into bed and forget to switch the light off,but I think being invisable still tops them all.

Posted on 9 July 2006 @ 23:5 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

I saw the funniest thing - a wren missing his footing on the roof of somebody's garden 'well' and ending up sliding all the way down on it's butt- remembering just in time to flap it's wings and fly! lol, - very funny (o, well I guess you had to be there!)

Yep, it would be nice to be able to fly anywhere at will, it would sure help cure the vertigo I experience when I stand on a sheet of paper!! But invisibility would top that, I think, (o what fun you could have with that one!!) ;o)

Posted on 10 July 2006 @ 13:25 (London time) - permalink

Yeah stretchiness would be good, I can totally see how if you got into bed without turning the light off it could be the best super power in the world. And it would be great for buying clothes too, you could just manipulate your body so that anything you wanted to buy would fit. Maybe you have to be short and slightly round to understand that one. :-)

Posted on 10 July 2006 @ 14:10 (London time) - permalink

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

flying definately

Posted on 12 July 2006 @ 11:39 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

The power to heal/regenerate others.

Posted on 27 August 2006 @ 17:4 (London time) - permalink

bonymbonym, posted over a year ago

Well I already have a superpower, the ability to know straight away if a man is single or taken, (not looking at wedding rings) I have proved the theory on over 50 men and its always accurate! However I would love the ability to prophecy and forsee the future, that would be a God given awesome gift. xx

Posted on 27 August 2006 @ 19:8 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.14063250000072!